As a student who sacrifices sleep for studying without a reservation, I can sometimes be seen roaming campus with those dreadful dark circles. As a result, I am continuously trying out new eye creams and eye gels that claim to lighten dark circles in simply a couple of days.
However, such products can be pricey and usually do not even work! That’s why I am enjoyed share that I have lastly come across an amazingly affordable and natural “beauty product” that quickly and noticeably decreases dark circles and decreases puffiness: tea bags!
What You’ll Require
- Two tea bags (I find green and black tea bags consisting of caffeine to be the most effective).
- A mug of warm water.
- A plate, container, or plastic sandwich bag.
4 Steps How To Use Tea Bags for Eyes
- Take the two tea bags and high them in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- Take the tea bags out and put them in your container of choice (I used a plate). Leave them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until cold. While the tea bags are cooling down, you can relax by consuming the mug of scrumptious tea you simply made – yum!
- Take the tea bags out. Carefully capture out any excess liquid till the bags are damp and not leaking wet.
- Set and put the tea bags over your eyes. Leave them on for 15-30 minutes. Remove and carefully rinse any tea discolorations on your face.
You can use this tea bag eye treatment every day, once a week, twice a week, once a month, or whatever you choose! For ideal outcomes though, it is best to use this treatment a minimum of once a week.
How It Works
You most likely have actually noticed that numerous eye treatments consist of caffeine. This is because caffeine can help shrink capillary around your eye, therefore reducing puffiness and dark circles.
The tea bags used in this DIY eye treatment not just include caffeine and helpful anti-oxidants, but they also include tannins. Tannins are accountable for the tea’s color and taste; most significantly, tannins can likewise stimulate healthy blood circulation and aid tighten up and soothe skin.
What Kind of Tea Bags to Put on Eyes?
Caffeinated tea, which contains natural tannins, is a moderate diuretic and long-used by grandmas and runway models for decreasing eye puffiness. Soak two tea bags in warm water, and then chill the bags for a couple of minutes in the refrigerator. Location one tea bag on each eye for 5 minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh.
How Does a Tea Bag Help a Stye?
Boil water and drop the teabag in a mug of it as if you were making tea to drink. Let the tea steep for about one minute. Wait until the teabag cools enough to location over your eye, then keep it on your eye for about 5 to 10 minutes.